Carrick Aland Wealth Planning is hiring
Client Services Assistant role based in Dalby QLD
- We are seeking an entry-level candidate to join our Wealth Planning team in our Dalby office
- This role would suit an Administrator with limited financial services experience or someone currently studying toward a Financial Planning degree, both with a view to attaining professional advisory capabilities
- On-the-job learning whilst developing the in-depth knowledge needed to progress through your career.
Kickstart your career in Financial Planning
Carrick Aland is a nationally award-winning, locally owned financial services group of companies with a multi-disciplined team of highly qualified personnel and offices in Dalby, Toowoomba and Chinchilla.
You will be joining a team that is fully focused on delivering client service excellence, whilst enjoying all the benefits of using leading-edge cloud-based technology and a modern, paperless environment.
- Assist other staff and Financial Advisers to provide high-quality ongoing service to clients
- Providing strong customer service
- Providing accurate and timely data entry
- Assist in the preparation and completion of client reports and advice documents as required
- Liaising with and taking calls/emails from clients and product providers
- Project work when required, including preparing for seminars, or planning advisers’ client road trips
- Create efficiencies for advisors
- Ensure the client services system is developed to ensure that a first-class service is provided to a diverse range of clients.
Make no mistake; combining work with your studies can be challenging, but we want you to succeed as much as you do.
From day one you can draw upon an extensive network of support, including co-workers, mentors and Directors. We are all here to help you to settle in and to find the best ways to meet the challenges of your new role.
A generous professional development policy underpins this support, with undergraduate study leave and professional course fee assistance available.
Previous experience in a Financial Services Organisation is preferred, however, applicants with administration or banking experience or just a passion for finance are encouraged to apply. The ideal candidate will possess:
- Sound knowledge of X-Plan software
- Willingness to study an industry-relevant qualification
- Strong IT skills with the ability to quickly learn new programs and platforms
- High attention to detail, strong organisational and time management skills
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Can-do attitude and willingness to learn
- To be considered for this role, you must be based in and eligible to be employed in Australia and available for an interview.
In your application you must include:
- Your cover letter telling us why you want to work for Carrick Aland Wealth Planning
- A current resume addressing the above selection criteria.