Succession planning is a critical aspect of the long-term success of farming businesses
It ensures continuity, fosters leadership and safeguards your family’s future.
To further support your journey in implementing effective succession planning strategies, we have put together a list of essential resources that farming families can explore:
- A step-by-step process outlining the elements of a successful succession planning process to assist farming families with their transition https://carrickaland.com.au/succession/
- A one-page collection of articles and succession planning resources providing a source of inspiration to start or move your succession conversations forward
- Quick click templates and tools for succession planning, including eBooks, whitepapers and digital versions of workshop resources https://carrickaland.com.au/checklists-and-factsheets/
- Real-world testimonials from families that have excelled in their succession planning journeys https://carrickaland.com.au/testimonials/
- Our succession planning video which you can rewatch or share with other family members, including 8 Take Home Messages.
“I encourage you to explore these resources at your convenience to gain deeper insights into succession planning and to identify the best approach for your family,” said Carrick Aland Farming Succession Lead, Wayne Turner.
“Remember, successful succession planning is an ongoing process that requires commitment, collaboration and adaptability. I’m more than happy for you to reach out to me if you have any questions or need further assistance in your journey.”
Established in 1953, Carrick Aland is a leading accounting firm that specialises in providing expert advice and tailored solutions to clients in regional Australia. With a track record of excellence and a deep understanding of rural farming businesses, Carrick Aland has established itself as a trusted partner for individuals, farming families and business owners seeking accounting services and financial advice. With a focus on innovation, client outcomes and community involvement, Carrick Aland continues to set new standards in the accounting industry. This year Carrick Aland is celebrating 70 years of being in business.