QLD Business Boost Grants open 30 July 2021 at 9AM
Applications will remain open until all funds are exhausted.
This grant program provides support to businesses to advance improvements in their efficiency and productivity.
The support includes funded activities in three project areas:
- Future planning
- Specialised and automated software
- Staff management, development and planning
Eligible project activities
- Strategic business planning for innovation or growth
- Implementing a governance board to guide strategic planning
- Exporting opportunities and requirements
- Compliance with industry regulations and standards
Specialised and automated software
- Design and implementation of management systems, including:
- data warehouses
- asset management
- customer relationship management systems
- quality and compliance management
- risk management
- production systems
- project management systems
- Bespoke or complex website design and build, including e-commerce, software integration, booking systems
- Cybersecurity tools
- Innovative technology that improves or diversifies service offerings
Staff management, development and planning
- Human resource management skills building
- Professional development and training
- Digital workplace plans and systems for a remote workforce
You may be eligible to receive a grant payment of $15,000 (ex GST) on completing your proposed project and successful applicants must co-contribute at least 30% of the total project costs. The Department of Employment, Small Business and Training will not fund projects with a total cost of less than $10,715 (ex GST) or payments made before the approval date (you must be approved before you pay for grant-funded project activities).
If you’re considering applying, we strongly encourage you to prepare your quotes and documentation in advance. Applicants often require an accountant’s prepared declaration as part of the grant submission process. Carrick Aland will be able to provide assistance to our clients as we have done with previous QLD grant programs.
More information on small business support grants is available on the Business Queensland website.
To prepare a grant application or check proof of identity and auditing requirements, call Carrick Aland’s award-winning team in Dalby, Toowoomba or Chinchilla on 07 4669 9800.
Source: Business Queensland